Saturday, August 8, 2009

Estee Lauder Pleasures Splash

When Summer started, I purchased Estee Lauder Pleasures Jasmine Violet Splash ($52). It's delightful! And huge.

When I first saw it, I was struck by how big the bottle was. That told me instantly that it was supposed to be used "with abandon," as the Estee Lauder Web site suggests.

Jasmine Violet Splash is a refreshing, light, and thoroughly floral (but not terribly sweet) fragrance that's perfect for the season. I took the bottle over to my friend Kathy and shared some with her. She has used up the two samples I gave her, and there's so much left, with both of us using it, I will have to give her more. I'm not sure Estee Lauder had sharing in mind, but it's perfect for that!

Pleasures Splash is available in two other scents, Baie Rose Peony - also a nice, light floral - and Sandalwood Amber (two fragrances in my personal "hated" category). However, the range is there, meaning there really is something for everyone.

You can check them out at the Estee Lauder Web site (free standard shipping with this item) or wherever Estee Lauder products are sold.

Photo courtesy of Estee Lauder.

No comments: