Friday, June 11, 2010

Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner - A Favorite

I decided to tell you (again) today about one of my tried-and-true daily products, Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner with SPF 15. I consider it a must-have. For me, that means must have in the bathroom, bedroom, purse, office, and car!

I have been using this lip conditioner for years, and I buy five at a time, usually from the Jo Malone Web site. It has a luxurious light texture and virtually no scent. It leaves my parched lips happy and begging for more. Yes, I believe one can become a lip balm addict, as one of my male psychology professors noted a very long time ago! I now wonder if the power of suggestion was at fault for my addiction.

Anyhow, with Vitamin E and sun protection, this lip conditioner does it all. A bit pricey at $20, but each tube lasts a long time.

You can find this beauty at Neiman Marcus and the Jo Malone Web site. I highly recommend it.

Why am I telling you about it again? I wrote about it last summer; my love for it is just as strong; and my Google Feedburner feed was hours late today, sweeping up one of my posts for your e-mail tomorrow! That gave me an "opportunity" to reach into old posts and find one worthy of a repeat performance.

Photo courtesy of Jo Malone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's tough to find a lip balm with SPF that doesn't taste funny - I bought a Vincent Longo lipstick spf 20 that was a beautiful rose shade, but it was slick and oily and the spf aftertaste actually made my stomach hurt. I just had a precancerous lesion cut out of my upper lip, so SPF is a must, but I can't stand the taste - I think I will try this one. I have to do something!

Charlestongirl said...

Please let me know if you like it! I have converted several friends to Jo's Lip Conditioner. :)