Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lisa Hoffman Lip Moisturizer

Have I told you lately how much I love Lisa Hoffman's beauty products? Over the last week, I have "rediscovered" Lisa Hoffman Lip Moisturizer ($34.50). I say "rediscovered" because I was testing other lip products and had set it aside for a few months. It's back, and I'm back. I own no other lip moisturizer that gives me moist lips for hours. Even some of my favorites only give me an hour before I'm craving moist lips again.

For the serious lip treatment addict, as well as those who haven't reached that stage, Lisa Hoffman's Lip Moisturizer does it all. The tiniest amount, dispensed from a pump, offers maximum and long-lasting hydration. This extremely emollient treatment contains vitamins A, C, and E, olive, avocado, and sweet almond oil to make your lips feel fabulous - irresistibly soft and smooth.

Why does it work so well? Some high-tech ingredients may be the secret to its effectiveness. Here's the rest of the story.

Pamitoyl oligopeptide is a special lip peptide, just for the lips! It's a messenger peptide that restores collagen and enhances lip volume. "Hello, lips, shape up!"

Hydromide blend, a blend of soybean extract and Ceramide-2, enhances lipid barrier repair and maintains smoothness and suppleness to the delicate skin of the lips.

Sunflower seed oil, a nice natural ingredient, helps to strengthen the epidermal barrier, which gives relief to dry, chapped lips. Your lips might not look dry or chapped (no flakes, please), but if you crave moisture, they probably need some help.

You might say, "How could she be so dry when it's over 100 degrees and humid out?" Air conditioning is very drying, and I've stayed close to mine over the last few days. I'm dry winter and summer, so my tendency toward dryness is only exacerbated by indoor air systems. Then, there is the exposure to the sun and heat. I can't stay glued to the AC vent! Even in hot weather, life management has to be accomplished. Today, it was a trip to the dry cleaner, bank, and drugstore.

You may think that $34.50 is a lot of money to spend on a lip treatment. Be assured, it takes only the tiniest dab of Lisa's Lip Moisturizer to spread a nice coating on your lips and make them happy. I've had mine for a long time, and it's still pumping what I call gooey gold! It's not tacky, and it's not a cat fur magnet. It just feels fabulous.

You can purchase Lisa Hoffman Lip Moisturizer at Lisa's Web site, SkinStore, DermStore - at b~glowing too. Watch for special offers (SkinStore just had a 20% store-wide discount), and you can get the best for less! One other thing you must know: Lisa Hoffman offers a 50% discount to all military and military families to be able to purchase any of her products at her Web site. Just go there and click on the Support Our Troops link near the bottom of the page. How incredibly generous!

Photo courtesy of Lisa Hoffman Beauty

No comments: