Thursday, September 12, 2013

Suave Professional Shine Shampoo and Conditioner System and Deep Conditioning Shine Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil

Once again, Suave Professionals has developed a dynamite set of hair products. The new Shine System is infused with Moroccan argan oil that offers, at a minimum, the following benefits.
  • Noticeable shine
  • Long lasting conditioning
  • Light, luxurious fragrance
I had received several of these products for potential review a few months ago. For some reason, I set them aside, and then they slipped off my radar. In August, with the DC area at its zenith for humidity, I noticed that every broken hair, every split end I had had turned to frizz. I knew I needed hair care products that would add some moisture while making my hair "sit down." I started using the Shine Shampoo and Shine Conditioner and have been delighted. Not only do these new products make my frizzies behave, but my hair has volume (no weight added) and shine.

The new Shine Shampoo, infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, gently cleanses while making hair brilliantly shiny. I've been following with Shine Conditioner - also with Moroccan argan oil - that leaves my hair silky soft and easy to comb out. The conditioner smoothes hair from the to the tips, adding the benefits of argan oil without any oiliness.

Suave also sent me the Deep Conditioning Shine Mask with Moroccan argan oil for normal to dry hair. This indulgent deep conditioning shine hair mask, also infused with authentic Moroccan argan oil, noticeably improves hair texture, intensely moisturizing for touchably soft hair that shines. It can be used in place of the conditioner. Just leave it on for longer when you are in the shower. I've been using it once or twice a week, as directed.

These products are inexpensive (for example, $3.99 for the shampoo at CVS) and can be found at mass market retailers (like Giant Food near me) and drugstores, CVS for example.

Photos courtesy of Suave Professionals

8 comments:

onegreatsmile said...

As a die-hard luxury brand hair snob, imagine my complete and utter shock when I took a travel bottle of the shampoo and conditioner on a weekend trip. To say I was wow'd by a drugstore brand would be an understatement. I completely concur with every word of your review. I think I may be able to re-allocate some shampoo funds!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay for inexpensive and easily obtainable products. I honestly would not have tried this without your review. It is now at the top of my shopping list. You are such an invaluable resource. Thank you.

Moonchime said...

Hi CG! I just purchased the new Suave shampoo and Conditioner this past weekend. I also picked up the new Suave Moroccan Styling Oil. It really does add shine to my otherwise dull hair. And you certainly can't beat the price. Have a great evening.

wendy said...

hi charleston girl! you have gorgeous hair looking at your picture! i have very thin delicate, curly hair. i've used every imaginable product and used everything from reasonably priced drugstore brands to very expensive products at high end stores/salons. i've been using devacurl for about 5 years now, it's the only thing my hair seems to tolerate. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Hi CG! Thank you for the review. I have been using the Moroccan Oil brand products for years and would welcome a more inexpensive option! Will have to pick these up when I'm at CVS next! -Sara

beano54 said...

i am also a beauty snob will see if i can buy this in the uk
thanks for this post

Charlestongirl said...

Everyone, when I find a superb mass market product, I do a little happy dance.

Anonymous said...

I love this shampoo & conditioner! Just started using it this week after playing catch up reading all of my fave blogs. I wouldn't have thought to purchase it if not for your review. I'd been using Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo & super rich conditioner but the Suave blows it out of the water. It's really great!