Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bobbi Brown Uber Pinks Collection

Did you see this? It arrived in my e-mail box this morning from Bluemercury. I lifted their copy with minor edits because I am in a two-day conference call. I wanted to show you something to enjoy today. Let's reward them with an order.

Bobbi Brown Antigua "Be Pretty" and Pink Peony "Be Bold" Illuminating Bronzing Powder ($38.00)
This ultra-soft and smooth pressed formula packs a blend of sheer powder and micro-pearls (for a seamlessly glowing finish all over the face). Part of Bobbi’s Uber Pink Collection, this pair of limited-edition compacts feature Pretty Powerful phrases embossed right into the powder - for a real mood lift. Anyone looking for a natural-looking glow plus a pop of soft pink. Choose Antigua when you want to “Be Pretty” and Pink Peony when you want to “Be Bold.”

Bobbi Brown Uber Pinks Nail Polish ($15.00)
A pop of pink for nails? Whatever suits your mood -  now in two limited-edition shades as part of Bobbi’s Uber Pink Collection. It's for mani-pedi fans looking for just the right pink to polish up their fingers and toes.

Bobbi Brown Classic Lip Gloss ($25.00)
Formulated with soothing botanical extracts - including avocado, jojoba and chamomile oils, and aloe extract - to keep lips soft and supple. Scented with a hint of vanilla. The new shade is Baby Pink.

Bobbi Brown Lip Color ($25.00)
Bobbi’s classic lipstick: rich, full coverage with a soft, matte finish. The new shades are Neon Pink and Pink Kiss.

Photos courtesy of Bluemercury

7 comments:

Nemo said...

I will buy them all. Remember last year at this time, BB had her Pink & Red Valentine collection! I bought most of it, and I can tell you it was the best nail polish I have ever used. Plus, it was a happy collection, as this one seems to be. Just what we need now, huh!

InezHansen said...

Thought I'd check my computer today to see if you were back...wow seeing your post really made my day! Though I must admit I've been in the warm Florida Keys and have taken a break from everything! So glad to read you again! Welcome back. Inez

Moonchime said...

Oh, thank you so much CG for showing us this new collection. I love pinks--so BB's Uber Pinks Collection is right up my alley!

Unknown said...

The colours are so pretty. They appear to have a bit.of warm undertones so I guess they would suit most skintones.

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Love this! Just what I needed in this cold East Coast weather: A reminder that Spring will come again...SOON!
One thing that confuses me, though, is how Bobbi can consider pink as bronzer?!? Odd...Especially for Bobbi Brown.

Chateepatee said...

Hello CG! Ah ha- NEON PINK in a lippy by BB? Could be interesting. Do you remember when she did neon lips a good while back and they sold out in a flash? Everyone wanted them. I'll order it in the pink I think- sight unseen- just in case-& I too enjoy shopping Bluemercury. They always have a premier selection across all price ranges. I like that.
I was celebrating my traditional family Christmas in the beginning of January so I missed out on your posts concerning your life events at that time. Hope all is better or at least improving now. As always- such a pleasure to see your email in my inbox!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I am looking forward to this collection! I am definitely a pink lover, especially corally pinks.